Thursday, March 21, 2013

For the love of weddings and cinema and the catskills and non videography at Full Moon Resort

Tracy & Mike found us through the grace and elegance of kismet and karma.
They are good folks who put their love out there into the expanse of the universe and it was met with the generosity of our love for cinema and weddings and love and the Catskills.

We love making wedding movies but even more so we love cinema.  We love telling peoples stories the way they believe it.  From a young girl,  I always pictured things in a movie like fashion.  I walked down the street pretending that cameras were following me.  Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I never auditioned for a reality show....
Anyway, our love of people watching and creating crazy stories in place of the ones that our strained ears couldn't quite pick up, have made us very tender wedding videographers.  Although, I really hate that word.  So I prefer Cinematographer.  It's more truthful.  

If you love love like I do, or your heart needs some mending, sit down with a glass of something and watch Tracy & Mike's story.  It's beautiful and heartfelt and it takes place on a snowy winter day...
how romantic!

(You can watch it here but I recommend clicking through to Vimeo and watching it full screen there)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...