Saturday, December 1, 2012

Engagement Photography at Rye Playland

Dave and I are really loving going out on shoots together.  It really adds a whole new dimension to our photography.  Our clients get the male and female perspective and I know it makes the guys feel better when there is a dude there!  We did this session at Rye Playland and if anyone has a keen eye, you might recognize this place....























If you look at this last picture and envision a young Tom Hanks, you might just be able to picture where the Gypsy Fortune Teller machine was that turned him BIG!!

xoxo

...
sj*
...

 


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Samantha...you two look like a perfect match to me xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona! That's so sweet, but that's not me! I just took the pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...