Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a '69



I've always had a thing for old cars.  The way they feel, the way they smell.. a color palate that takes me back to my youth.  I remember the first time I went on a real date,  where he came and picked me up, my mom told me that if he only honked and didn't come to the door, I couldn't go.  So when his cherry red Mustang with the ITSA69 license plate pulled up, I threw the door open and waved him in.  I did not want to miss my chance to ride in that car.  I don't remember his name or much about the date, but I will always remember how it smelled when he punched the gas petal.





















 




...
sj*
...






2 comments:

  1. They don't make em like that anymore!

    Loved pix and the date story :) :)

    xo Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure don't. I am so glad that some folks take pride in keeping them alive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...