Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gorgeous! Girls - Hudson Valley Videographer

Two videos in a row?  What has come over me?!
It's true.  I have started my new path in the world of videography.
Now, don't worry, I am not leaving any of my other loves behind.  They are just making some room
for my new love to share this big plate that I love to fill up.

If you remember the events that I have been working called Goddess Girls! then it will be no big surprise that the same genius behind those events, created a similar one, but for girls between 11 and 17, called Gorgeous! Girls.  It's all about encouraging self esteem and teaching about proper diets and skin care that are age appropriate for teenagers.  

It was a huge success and this time, instead of being the jewelry Diva, I was hired to make a movie about the experience.  And I couldn't have been happier!  Wanna see it?
Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...