Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Goddess Girls!

I was fortunate enough to be asked back to do another  Goddess Girls! Event with the ever so talented Tamme Stitt, creator, owner, photographer of the whole darn thing.  She is so good at what she does and I am always picking up tons of tips and little tricks from her, not only on the photography end of things, but just in being an awesome person in general.  And the fact that I go home with a lot less jewelry doesn't hurt either.  This one was shot on location at her studio which is pretty much a second floor apartment.  So there are many rooms including a kitchen where the girls can all hang out and mingle while each one has their session.  And Tamme's good friend Lisa is a baker and brings all these yummy cupcakes and chocolates and mimosas and it's just so much fun.  The next one I am working has something to do with body painting! I can't wait!!












And now here are some of Tamme's photos from the day, some highlighting my jewelry including a costume line that I created specifically for Goddess Girls!, and some out takes as well.

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt

photo credit: Tamme Stitt



Now I must have tacos!  Enjoy the week.

...
sj*
...



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos,,,you girls know how to have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...