Friday, January 20, 2012

Paisleys






This is another beauty in my Paisley line.  She is made from many layers of 20 gauge Sterling Silver
so that she can stand up to anything you throw at her.  I've tube set a 5mm Peridot and Rivet set a gorgeous dark orange druzy geode.  This little stone is a real beauty and sassy too.

Available in the shop this weekend.

And now I'm off to the market... having a bunch of my ladies over for dinner tonight and I need to get cooking!  Have a great weekend!

...
sj*
...


2 comments:

  1. wow. this is gorgeous sam. creative setting too, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy ladies night SJ! i love the concept with the riveting and all the hidden spaces...love the little sparklies in there too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...