Friday, December 16, 2011

Traditional Non Tradition

We got our tree the day after Thanksgiving.  I couldn't help it.  I love the Holidays.
I love decorating a tree and wrapping presents and making the house smell good and wintery.
I love seeing what traditions people hold dear and what things they bah-humbug about.
Winter Holidays are the ones that people have the most feelings about, I think.
They either love them or they hate them and it usually has to do with ones childhood, or in some cases, losing a loved one around this time of year.
But if we remember that this season is about love, and giving love and sharing love
and putting a dash of love in places where some people forget to,
only helps to make the season bright.
(I think there's a song in there somewhere...)

So this year I asked my boyfriend what traditions he has for this time of year and he said,
"Only one. And we have to do it."











Who said it has to be an angel or a star anyway?


...
sj*
...


3 comments:

  1. ha ha....this is interesting looking...I love your tree! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a laugh! I love your tree too!
    X0's

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...