Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sagittarius














A very dear friend of mine is having a baby and is due in early december.  She is having a home birth and her whole team is fantastic.  She asked me to be there with her during her pregnancy and on labor day for friendship and support, and also to document her journey.  Now that she is getting down to a few weeks away, the whole team was gathered to go over the game plan for the big day!   I couldn't be happier for two of my best friends who are bringing a baby girl into this world... I am honored by them and blessed to know them.  I just can't wait to meet her!

...
sj*
...


4 comments:

  1. Wishing her the best with her new baby before and after arrival...Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES, what an honor!

    Lovely photos here talented lady.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting in the baby room, reading this and crying. Thank you so much. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so welcome mama.. wait til you see the pictures I didn't post!! just a few more weeks til she's here!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...