Friday, June 10, 2011

an unscheduled pause

Wednesday the power was out all day and night due to a huge storm.
:::but I finished reading The Secret Life Of Bees :::

Thursday the power was back, but no internet.
::: no big deal, got to play outside all day :::

And today, I am on my way to see a concert with some friends.
::: woo hoo! :::

The Adventures in Backyard Farming: Part 2 will have to be over the weekend.
Here is my week in pictures in the mean time.

Have a fantastic weekend!












...
sj*
...


2 comments:

  1. So much has happened there...love the photos...you in a car? the beans...so purple..have a great weekend Sam..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so So much has happened here! yup, me in a car and the purplest beans you ever did see! more on those very soon... xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...