Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ramble on Rosie.

What a wonderful weekend.
I got to be inspired up close and personal by some of my favorite musicians.
I helped a puppy get her name.
I added 3 acres to the invisible dog fence and the dogs are sooo happy!
I admired how nicely my garden is coming along, and tomorrow i will plant the potatoes.
I played with my new camera (photos coming soon!)
And I was reminded how lucky I am to have two amazing Dad's.

I am exhausted, so for now, my week is in pictures.


















...
sj*
...

1 comment:

  1. These pictures evoke peace and tranquility all you need is a patch of warm gravel but a hammock would also be a nice accessory. Glad you were able to enjoy and a toast to good fathering!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...