Thursday, December 9, 2010

Front page Headlines..

well it happened again!
one of my creations made the front page of ETSY today.
My work get's included in a humbling amount of Treasuries on Etsy,
and yesterday, one of those Treasuries was put on
the Very Front Page.
such an honor.

and because of the high traffic spot
my store got a tremendous amount of new comers.
and 3 such ladies (that i know of)  all tried to buy the same necklace
at the same time.
only one of them was successful!
crazy.
here's what it looked like...
i looove it!!


keep on rockin' me, baby!

...
sj*
...

3 comments:

  1. thank you thanks you. resulted in 6 necklace sales in 2 hours. not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

    Your jewelry is really very good. It's eclectic. I like that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...